Custom Search
Romani Talk: Romani Remembered
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 19, 2009

Romani Remembered

I'm sorry it has taken so long to get the memorial site up and running, but I launched it late last night. I have put my Dad in as the 1st entry.


I basically want to keep the site clean looking and simple, so I decided not to write memorials. I believe a good picture, born and died dates and locations, and a nickname (if applicable) will be sufficient.

I would hope, then, people would go to the comments and say whatever they feel. Might just be a simple "I miss you" or maybe a good memory or story about the person. Just something to respect and honor our loved ones who have gone on to be with the Lord.

Click on the RED link to the website below, or simply look for the link in the sidebar under MY BLOGS.

0 comments: