Custom Search
Romani Talk: Brothers and Sisters
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, July 10, 2009

Brothers and Sisters

This group photo may be a bit hard to see on here. I am going to try and get close-ups of each individual and post on here. Also I may post them on the Memorial site. Below the picture I will list the identifications of each person.

Wells Clan by you.
From left to right standing in back - Doc Wells, Joe Wells, Mark Wells, Sam Wells, Leonard Wells, Bill Wells.
From left to right sitting in front - Ganey Wells, Tee (Wells) Pearce.


For those looking at this picture who don't know, these are all brothers and sisters. Their mother and father was Jim and Patty Wells. I will be trying to post up close ups and a little info on each individual in this picture. There will be more pictures to come, so be watching.

I'll be typin' at ya later,
Bob the Blogger

0 comments: