Custom Search
Romani Talk: Group Photo 3
BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Group Photo 3

Group Photo 3 by you.
From left to right standing on left side of headstone - Millie Mae, Vashtie Wells, Ganey Wells, Betty Wells, Theodore Wells.

From left to right in front row in front of headstone - ???, Gungie Wells, Naylor Joles.

From left to right in back row in front of headstone - ???, Doc Wells, Bubby Wells, Leonard (Nine) Wells, Leonard (Tub) Wells.

Left to right starting just right of Uncle Tub - Annie, ???, ???, ???, Hazel Wells, ???.

Left to right starting directly behind Aunt Betty behind headstone - ???, ???, Winky Wells, ???, Patsy Noblitt, ???, J.C. Wells, ??? (below J.C.), ???, ???, ???.

Sorry about all the unknowns. I will be getting more info when I talk to a few people. If anyone can help me out that would be appreciated.

I'll be typin' at ya later,
Bob the Blogger

3 comments:

Didikai said...

Doing some research on my family tree and the Wells are related. Uncle Joe's picture looks just like my "Uncle Jim" Wells born around 1925. He had a son John (born around 1949) and Minerva (born around 1951). I remember some of the generations a bit younger than some of these. Do you know of an aunt Dolly or Dilly? If you can give me any info, send me an email to Jaelle03@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

I see my Dad in the picture by the head stone Mush wells.

nursery girl said...

I'm a Wells in Australia https://www.pinterest.com.au/miriamseshadri/black-irish-and-scots/